We want to be your Realtors for Life!
What makes us special?
- For our sellers, we are with you from staging through settlement.
- For our buyers, we know the area – our agents have years of experience in Baltimore area real estate.
- With a team of agents and support staff, there is always someone on duty to take your call.
- We employ an in-house design professional to market your home using:
- Social media marketing through Facebook and other outlets
- Professionally designed listing brochure
- Detailed blogs about each property
- Print and web ads
- Email blasts for open houses
- Real estate web outlets including Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.com
From Our Blog
Say you are looking for a home with your agent, and you just can’t seem to find exactly what you want. If your agent is well-connected in both neighborhoods and within the real estate community,
Patti Rose, co-owner of Rosepond Aquatics in McKinleyville, Calif., and a member of the North Coast Water Garden Club, feels a strong connection to water. “There is something in water that speaks to the soul
We've been in a lot of kitchens lately, some of which need total renovation, such as the one pictured above – the before in Whit Harvey and Joanne Larson's Devon Hill condo. Rodgers Forge kitchen.