Carter may be the newest Whit Harvey Group team member, but he’s been in real estate virtually his entire life. “Growing up with a father who has been in the business since before I was born has allowed me to see firsthand what makes a good agent – integrity, dedication, and a willingness to work hard for my clients.”
Eager to help his peers navigate the home-buying process Carter says, “I’m current with the needs and concerns of people my age – I have the same ones. Buying is quite different then renting and transitioning into the idea that you are purchasing an investment as well as a home can be challenging. I can help with that by guiding my clients through the home buying process while adeptly using all of the technology that people my age grew up with and rely upon every day.” Coupling these attributes with his real estate experience and education makes Carter uniquely qualified to help young people find what they want, as well as what they need in a new home.
“It’s not really just young people though, I have a knack for getting along with most anyone. My psych degree as well as my eclectic upbringing helps me identify with what people are feeling/needing regardless of their age.”
- Carter graduated from Goucher College with a degree in Psychology.
- What he likes best about Baltimore: It’s history. From Roland Park to Canton, the neighborhoods are steeped in stories. Also we have an absolutely incredible art and music scene.
- In his spare time Carter enjoys photography, dancing, hiking in the parks around Maryland and going tubing/kayaking. He is a professed Netflix addict.
- Currently reading: Empty Mansions: The Mysterious Life of Huguette Clark and the Spending of a Great American Fortune by Bill Dedman
- What do you like best about being part of the Whit Harvey Group team? – “What do I like best about being part of the Whit Harvey Group? The integrity of the team, and the pleasure we take in helping clients find their perfect home.”
- Current favorite bar: “WC Harlan, in Remington. They have excellent hand crafted drinks in what’s just about the coolest, most ambient atmosphere I’ve experienced”