“As anyone who has ever purchased or sold a home can tell you, it can seem like an avalanche of documents to sign, date, submit, receive, initial, and then repeat. I love data, spreadsheets, checklists and all the details. It’s my favorite part of the job, so I thought ‘Why not just do that?’”
As a licensed Realtor, for the past 9 years, Kim Roberts found that part of the job that she enjoyed the most was organizing the details that go into closing a transaction, such as document management, keeping track of dates, scheduling, etc.
In addition to her duties as Realtor, Kim recently decided to work as a transactions manager for the Whit Harvey Group in their Greenspring office. What helped her make this decision?
“I was impressed with Whit’s professionalism and the fact that he provides so much for his clients including professional photography services, an on-staff graphic designer and marketing specialist, and professional stager. I am proud to be a part of the Whit Harvey Group, adding my expertise to that of the team – I would recommend them to anyone buying or selling a home.”
- Kim and her husband are dramatically downsizing their living space and are currently renovating a tiny home in Glen Rock, PA.
- A self-declared “country girl”, Kim spends as much time outside as possible.
- Her number one hobby is gardening, but Kim also plays the flute and piano.
- She is currently working on reading through the Bible in a year.
- What is your favorite food? I love fresh, homegrown organic food. I do a lot of canning, make my own preserves etc. I am planning on getting honeybees and chickens. My downfall is Pizza and French Fries.