What Whit’s Clients say:
Whit Harvey is a unique treasure in real estate. With 30 years of Real Estate experience, he knows the Baltimore and surrounding areas like the back of his hand. During a difficult time in my family’s life, he skillfully, patiently and with an impressive depth of knowledge, directed us to our new home that fulfilled my families needs while staying within my budget. We just LOVE it here!
We never felt pushed or rushed, our questions were always respected and answered. Not only did he make sure everything was correct and perfect for our family, but he also followed through afterwards to check up on the progress of our moving and happiness. Thank you for making our family’s happiness your first priority.
Whit is knowledgeable and professional, and went way above and beyond our expectations as a realtor.
“Welcome home. How often do you get a chance to affect a person’s life in such a profound way? Getting to know someone and guiding them through the process of buying or selling a home is a privilege, and one that I do not take lightly. Let me help you.”
Whit is a storyteller. When he takes a client around to view neighborhoods and properties, he can tell you about the best streets, the most interesting homes and their histories (both on and off the market), who lives where and why, and a myriad of other details that can’t be learned from an online tour.
A Baltimore native who began his career in Real Estate in 1982, Whit has been recognized both locally and nationally as one of the area’s top agents. His expertise extends from the finest neighborhoods in Baltimore City to the rolling countryside of northern Baltimore County.
Established in the mid 90s, the Whit Harvey Group has averaged over $45 million in annual sales – and over 100 homes per year, proof of their commitment to providing the highest level of professional service.
- Whit attended Denison University as a Business/Art major, transferred to MICA where he was a painting major while taking classes at Goucher and graduated from Loyola with a business degree.
- He is actively involved in land preservation in both Baltimore City and Baltimore County.
- Whit is on the board of directors for the Odyssey School.
- Recommended Reading: At Home – An Informal History of Private Life by Bill Bryson
- Hidden gem: Robert E. Lee Park, where he likes to hike with his wife and dog.